Wednesday 12 October 2011

For my nan which I never read out.

Will you be the blades of grass we feel beneath our feet, or the pink and white silk blossom that grows upon our trees, will you be the early morning sun that likes to shine on me, or the cooling refreshing air we like to call a breeze, 

will you be the melody the birds sing in the spring, or the sunset upon our skies as the evenings draw on in, will you be the raindrops that the fluffy clouds bring, or the colours in the  rainbows one of natures finest things, 

will you be my shadow that follows me on the ground, or the glowing of the moon the twinkling stars surround, will your spirit be around us without making a sound, looking down on us smiling and listening right now, 

i know you will be in all our hearts and remembered for a lifetime, your our nan we are all so proud of and with great pride I can say your mine, to me you will be an angel high up in the sky, leaving white trails in the clouds as you spread your wings to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment